Top Ad 728x90

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

, , ,

CN Blue's Yonghwa Writes An Apology Letter For Recent Controversy!


FNC has confirmed that CN Blue's Yonghwa is the idol A as mentioned by various media outlets.

According to reports, idol A was accepted into the doctoral program at the graduate school of Kyung Hee University through what is being described as preferential treatment. To address this issue, Yonghwa shared his apology through Instagram

He wrote, "First of all, I sincerely bow my head to apologize. Whatever�s the reason, whatever�s the truth, I know it�s all my fault and I am deeply reflecting.

�Whatever you say about me, I will accept it. To my family, members, and fans who have always believed in me, I�m very ashamed and sorry for disappointing you all.

�Whatever I say, whatever I post, I understand that it may be difficult for it to get through to you, but once again, I want to apologize.


�I�m sorry for taking up your precious time with this letter.�

Check out his letter below

A post shared by ??? (@jyheffect0622) on

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90